welcome to princess amelia's blog!!

welcome to princess amelia's blog!!
introducing aafaff amelia!

19 February 2010

my beloved niece and nephew... :D

my niece and nephew...

my niece, adrianna... she is very cute and adorable.. hehehe.. she loves to turn her body to 90 degrees... she loves to cry cutely.. :) she also love to make cute sounds that sometimes sounds like a kitten... hahahax! i love her so muich! she is 5 months now.. i promise to me that when she grow up soon, i'll teach her to play barbie doll and dress like a barbie like me! hehehe.. i'll make sure she always look beautiful like barbie... :)


my nephew, adrish, the son of pakistani... haha! he has a very beautiful eyes... he's naughty and factly understand people's words... for instance, if i ask him to smile, he'll smile... hehe! love him too!!

they are both gorgeous and adorable! i pray that they'll grew up to be the best students of all and be a good person to everybody.. :) they are... my babies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment