welcome to princess amelia's blog!!

welcome to princess amelia's blog!!
introducing aafaff amelia!

19 February 2010

me, my family and I...


hi.. im aafaff amelia.. u can call me aafaff..
well.. this would be my first time of writting my own blog.. hahax!
hmm.. im a student in uitm kampus bandar melaka..
im a degree student.. im taking degree in insurance... kind of fun! :)
im 20 years old.. single.. haha! i love doing new things and finish my time with my families and studies.. i love my "baby"... my beloved friend, syafiq had gave me a rabbit as a present and we named her baby dania... :) she's adorable...!


i have 4 siblings and i would be the last child in my family. :)

my father, Prof. Dr. Amir Hussin b. Baharuddin was a lecturer economic in USM, penang..

my mother, Awateff bt. Hj. MD Khalil is a housewife. hmm.. what else to tell about my family? :)

my eldest brother, Amir Aatieff is married to Nor Syuhada bt. Zaaba and blessed with one daughter named, Adrianna Zafira... she's very adorable and cute.. :) i'll tell you more stories about her later.. :P


my one and only sister, Aalia Amira is married to a Pakistan guy, Muhammad Atif Sanaullah Tarar whom she has met when she was still studying in Ukraine as a medical student. they were also blessed with one son named, Amir Adrish Tarar... he is also extremely cute and handsome.. i'll add his picture in my blog.. :)


my third sibling is my brother, Amir Aarieff. he is a very nice brother... he is very sporting and loving brother. he is still single and had just finished his degree in Animation in UniKL. he is good in everything.... he always helps me up if i need any help.. ;)


so, the conclusion is, i love my family so much! and we are a one big happy family! :P
by the way, why my blog's name is Barbie Lover?? hahahaha... the answer is because i am crazily and madly in love with barbie.. :) she's totally hot and fashionable for me.. i know im kind of childish for liking barbie but for me, i have my own reason for adoring barbie.. ;) that does'nt mean im still playing barbie doll.. nope! hahaha.. i just adore her too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment